Tax Resolution Services
ELIMINATE YOUR TAX DEBT!
Optimum Financial And Tax Services, Inc. specializes in IRS & State Tax Resolution, and is deeply committed to each client we represent. In our personal experience in the Tax Resolution Industry, we have found that each client must be represented individually. Every client’s case must be researched on individual merit, and the case must be aggressively represented and negotiated based upon review of all the unique profile material pertinent to the case. In other words, we approach Tax Resolution cases the same way Tax Resolution Firms do!
Important Facts about OFTS that Tax Resolution Clients Should Know:
- FreeTax Settlement Analysis: Face to Face – Private Consultation
- Proven methods and expert strategies for the best possible representation of your Tax issues.
- We are specialists in solving and completing previous problem cases that have been designated unsolvable.
We share all of your concerns, and we work fervently hard to restore and maintain your Positive Peace of Mind. We respect and honor you, our Client and your Patronage and Confidence in OFTS. We will do everything we can to quickly resolve your Tax Resolution case ethically and successfully.
Contact us for a free consultation to learn how Optimum’s tax experts can help resolve your tax problems and put your mind at ease.
HOW DO WE ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT WE PROMISE?
The Seven Secret Steps to Successful Tax Resolution
- BELIEF – We believe in you and in your case. This is more important than it sounds. In order to win Tax Resolution cases successfully, a company must really believe what they are fighting for and be dedicated to their Client’s cause.
- RESEARCH – We research every case’s substance and detail. Companies can’t win cases unless they are entirely familiar with all aspects of the case and how the current laws pertain to the case.
- BUILD A CASE – After researching and identifying all common material which pertains to your case, we then format all case detail and substance into one strategic Negotiation Plan for Presentation to the IRS.
- EXPERTISE – YES, we have some of the best Tax Resolution Experts in the Country and they are available within a 24 hour period. The very BEST up-to-the-minute Reference and Advice Team with knowledge of new laws and difficult case criteria. Having access to The Best Tax Resolution minds in the industry is essential to protect and win for our Clients.
- PROFESSIONAL – CARING CUSTOMER SERVICE – THE PARTNERSHIP – Tax Resolution cases are not solved and won overnight. They take time and much communication takes place between clients and our Tax Resolution Specialists. During this time we share important information together, to build the BEST CASE POSSIBLE. It is extremely valuable that our Customer Service personnel assist you in every way, to provide and remember as much information about your case as possible. This fact is very real and true and a very professional – our caring customer service staff must be in place to work in partnership with you, informing you, nurturing you, reassuring you, and in all ways positively inspiring you as we move on and work through the process.
- CLIENT REVIEW AND REMEDIES – When strategies are put into place and final negotiations are going to begin, we review everything in detail with you (once or twice per month), so you are factually informed at all times and you know what to expect from our possible remedies. What we will prescribe will include, but is not limited to, Eliminating IRS Penalties, Filing all Back Taxes NOW, Innocent Spouse Relief, Currently not Collectible, Offer in Compromise, Relief for Individuals, Relief for Self Employed, IRS Payment Plans and Bankruptcy.
- COMPLETION – We do mean Completion – Finalizing a Tax Resolution Case is a science all unto itself. You may have heard from others that they thought their Tax Case was over and agreed upon, only to find out that NEW issues surface from the same tax years worked on, and you face new IRS Tax Resolution problems. We know that a complete Comprehensive Review for ALL Tax Year issues in question must be thoroughly scrutinized and approved before YOUR case can be presented for final resolution and agreement. We call this procedure Quality Control, and we utilize quality control all throughout the process in the prior six steps to insure all possible success for YOUR CASE.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) Avoiding tax related penalties under the internal revenue code or, (2) Promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.